Justdial is inviting job seekers for the position of Partnerships & Alliances With Government Bodies Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 8,000 per month. Candidates who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Justdial Internship 2023 to apply online and for more inquiries and details. The ending date for submitting applications is 1 of Mar 23.
Table of Contents
Justdial is India’s no. 1 local search engine that has much more to offer than what meets the eye. These services are available on the web, app, and WAP. the organization that was founded in 1996 as a phone-based local directory, today caters to offer services that include bills & recharge, booking a table, booking a cab, booking movie tickets, deals & offers, flight tickets, events, ordering groceries, ordering food, ordering flowers and many more. The services being available in all the major cities, Justdial truly is a one-stop-shop making available ‘anything, anytime, anywhere.
Justdial Internship 2023 Overview
|job Role||Partnerships & Alliances With Government Bodies|
|Last date for Application||1 of Mar 2023|
|Stipend||Rs.8,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||01|
Justdial Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 1 of Mar 2023.
- The candidate should be available for 03 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 15th Feb’23 and 22nd Mar’23
- have relevant skills and interests.
Roles & Responsibility
- Working on pitching to senior government officers, ministries, and CXOs
- Conducting, researching, and exploring possible avenues of synergy, and finally building partnerships with the government and corporates
Skills & Requirement
- Should have strong market research and analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to draft proposals and business cases
- Should be currently residing in Guwahati
- Should be able to join immediately
Perks & Benefits
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.