Website Kerala State Coir Corporation
Kerala State Coir Corporation has announced Recruitment for 2023, The Official Notification is out on It Official Website. Salary to be provided in this recruitment will be Rs.15,000 –20,000 Per Month. For applying and further processes, the starting date of application Form is 19th January 2023.
The Interested Candidate who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Kerala State Coir Corporation Recruitment 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The Last Date for submitting application will be 31st January 2023.
About Kerala State Coir Corporation
The Kerala State Coir Corporation Ltd. is a Public limited company, fully retained by Kerala State Government. It was established in 1969 for the organized development of coir industry in the State of Kerala, India. The Corporation has its administrative wings and manufacturing facilities in a slump complex in Alappuzha, Kerala, South India. The goal of this firm was the improvement of coir industry in Kerala, and contribution towards Indian economic growth by uplifting of coir workers by providing job security, Industrial stability and to influence more private and public investment in the coir Industry.
Kerala State Coir Corporation Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Type Of Job||Gov. Job|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 20,000|
|Start Date||19th January 2023|
|Last date||31st January 2023|
Kerala State Coir Corporation Recruitment 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering -60% marks, B.Tech Electrical Engineering-60% marks,B.Tech Civil Engineering-60% marks,MBA Marketing with good communication skills – minimum 60% marks
- Age Limit- Between 20 to 30 years as on 01-01-2023
Stipend per month
|1st Year||Rs. 15,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 17,000/-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 20,000/-|
Kerala State Coir Corporation Selection Process
- It includes the Written test / Proficiency test / Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to submit the original of their certificates at the time of proficiency assessment/interview.
- The Management reserves the right to call only a limited number of candidates for written test and or proficiency test/interview based on the qualification and age.
Official Notification: Click here