Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra is inviting job seekers for the position of HR Trainee Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 12,000 per month. Candidates interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article. It is an Internship program.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Kotak Mahindra Internship 2023 to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is the 01st of Mar 2023.
Table of Contents
About Kotak Mahindra
In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. Effective April 1, 2015, ING Vysya Bank Ltd. Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.
Kotak Mahindra Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Last date for Application||01st March 2023|
|Stipend||Rs.12,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||03|
Kotak Mahindra Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 01st March 2023.
- The candidate should be available for 6 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- Can start the internship between 15th Feb’23 and 22nd Mar’23
- have relevant skills and interests
Roles & Responsibility
- Work on MIS preparation
- Work on candidates’ onboarding
- Work on interview & documents collection
Perks & Benefits
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.