The most latest notice in Lenovo for the post of Analytics/Marketing in 2023. The salary is Rs 50,000 For this Internship. Applicants who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the conclusion of the article.
To know more details or for more information & any inquiries, please swipe down the careerbywell page for Lenovo Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 19 Apr 2023
Table of Contents
Lenovo was founded in Beijing on 1 November 1984 as Legend by a team of engineers led by Liu Chuanzhi and Danny Lui. Initially specializing in televisions, the company migrated towards manufacturing and marketing computers. Lenovo grew to become the market leader in China and raised nearly US$30 million in an initial public offering on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Since the 1990s, Lenovo has increasingly diversified from the personal computer market and made a number of corporate acquisitions, with the most notable being acquiring and integrating most of IBM’s personal computer business and its x86-based server business as well as creating its own smartphone.
Lenovo Internship 2023 Overview
|Last date for Application||19 April 2023|
|Stipend||Rs.50,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||01|
Lenovo Internship Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before the 19 of April 2023.
- The candidate should be available for the duration of 02 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 5th Apr’23 and 10th May’23
- have relevant skills and interests
Roles & Responsibility
- Working on basic analytics for marketing – trend analysis and basic projections
- Starting with Excel-based and eventually moving to platforms like BI, Tableau, etc.
- Setting up a consolidated weekly dashboard to review key marketing and business metrics
- Mixing automated and manual data pipelines
- Deciding which ones to showcase, working on data pipelines, working with agency/internal stakeholders to figure out data flow, designing the dashboard, and accessing control and roll-out
Skills & Requirements
- Data Analytics
- Sales and Marketing
Perks & Benefit
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.