LIC is inviting job seekers for the position of Field Sales Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 15,000 per month. The candidates who are interested and having the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for LIC Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 24th of JAN 2023.
Table of Contents
Life Insurance Corporation is one of the biggest life insurance providers in India that provides a wide range of insurance plans such as Term Insurance, Whole Life, Endowment, and Money Back. It is anticipates your insurance needs and provides you with a plan that fulfils your requirements.
The story of insurance is probably as old as the story of mankind. The same instinct that prompts modern businessmen today to secure themselves against loss and disaster existed in primitive men also.
LIC Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Field Sales Intern|
|Last date for Application||24th of JAN 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 15,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||20|
LIC Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for full time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 24th January 2023.
- candidate should be available for the duration of 06 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 10th Jan 2023 and 14th Fab 2023
- have relevant skills and interests
Roles & Responsibility
- Search, identify and conduct sales for financial planning sessions with clients
- Acquire customers and generate the targeted amount of sales – deliver complete product information to customers
- Cross-sell and upsell products to existing customers and build portfolios
- Report and highlight any violation of sales, compliance, or HR guidelines to superiors
- Ensure adherence to all sales systems, operational, underwriting, compliance guidelines and ensure accurate data capture
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support
- Build business relationships with current and potential clients
Skills & Requirement
- Learn Business Communication Skills
- Learn Digital Marketing
- Learn Business Analytic
- Learn English Proficiently
- Learn Hindi Proficiently
Perks & Salary
- Letter of recommendation
- Informal dress code
- Free snacks & beverages
- 5 days a week
- Flexible work hours
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.