Website Make My Trip
The Candidate who is interested in working for Make My Trip. Here is an announcement of Recruitment For the post of Senior Executive. You can earn approx ₹37,780/ Month. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Make My Trip Recruitment to apply online and for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is ASAP.
Table of Contents
About Make My Trip
MakeMyTrip is an Indian online travel company founded in 2000. Headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, it’s a company. the company provides online travel services including airline tickets, domestic and international holiday packages, hotel reservations, rail, and bus tickets, domestic and international holiday packages, hotel reservations, rail, and bus tickets. As of 31 March 2018, they have 14 company-owned travel stores in 14 cities, over 30 franchisee-owned travel stores in 28 cities, and counters in four major airports in India.
Make My Trip Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Senior Executive|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||approximately ₹ 37,780/ Month|
|Start Date||Already Start|
Make My Trip Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Creating, improving, and maintaining funnel content for various Business lines like flights, ground transport, holidays, and B2B platforms like myBiz, on the website and Mobile App.
- Ideating and structuring attractive and well-curated content for holiday itineraries, inspiring ideas for trips, guides for attending unique festivals, etc.
- Ensuring that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of intent, style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, and print.
- Leading engagement and shopper and order conversion through content.
- Working on creating content beyond the funnel, for CLM assets
- Work with cross-functional teams including Brand, CLM, Alliances, Product, Supply, and Category to understand project requirements and execute them.
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduation/post-graduation in English, Journalism, or a related field with excellent communication skills.
- Relevant agency or content marketing experience of a minimum of 2 years is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit careers.makemytrip.com.