The Candidate Who are interested in working for MetricStream. here It is announced Metricstream Recruitment 2023 For the post of Trainee- Member Technical Staff. You can earn Approx ₹ 42,000/ Month. For applying and further Details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for MetricStream Recruitment apply online and also for more inquiries and Further details about the Job . The Last date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
MetricStream is the global market leader in Integrated Risk Management and GRC empowering organizations to accelerate growth with risk-aware decisions. It provides powerful reporting and analytics capabilities across all Risk, Compliance, Audit and Cyber security products, enabling business users to create rich analyses and derive deep insights for driving business decisions. Currently serving 450 Plus enterprise customers from all industry verticals globally like Citibank, British Petroleum, HSBC, IBM, Bupa, Nestle, IKEA, BAE Systems, DHL, United Nations
MetricStream Recruitment 2023 Overview
Trainee- Member Technical Staff
|Age Limit||Min 18 years|
|Type of job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹42,000 Per Month|
|Start Date||Already Started|
MetricStream Recruitment 2023 Roles & Responsibility
- Looking for an engineer to join a fast-paced application development team and contribute to building enterprise-class GRC applications.
- 2022 Batch BE/BTech( CS / IT / ECE )/ MCA
- Understand the entire application lifecycle.
- Design and develop enterprise solutions that can scale to hundreds of concurrent users.
- Ensure deliverables are on time and meeting the required quality and security criteria.
- Create well-written technical documentation for design and code being developed
- Troubleshoot issues, fix, test, and deploy them with production quality.
- Develop fast proofs-of-concept to explore opportunities in a specific area.
- Solve problems independently
Skills Required & Knowledge
- Knowledge of JSON parsing and REST API integrations
- A keen eye for detail and attention toward enterprise-level performance, quality, and security
- Knowledge of React JS is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of JS or any UI libraries or frameworks will be an added advantage
- Good analytical skills.
- Good programming skills.
- Good Knowledge of SQL and Core Java.
- Good pH Score
- Good Academic record
- We understand that despite having state-of-the-art proctoring systems for remote tests, few of the candidates engaging in malpractices go undetected.
- Therefore, on or before the date of joining, all the tests which a candidate had taken on remote mode as part of the selection process may be administered in person again.
- Officially Not Mention But There are May be Chances of Interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.elitmus.com.