A work-from-home Internship vacancy is available at Microsoft for the position of Associate Project Manager. For those who wish to start, a side income of around ₹ 50,000/- Per month is provided. Read the entire article for more information. The application form is now available for submission.
Looking for work-from-home Jobs? Then refer to this careerbywell page. And there is a whole work-from-home Industry waiting for you to select into their organization. We are sure the current page covers all the latest work-from-home Job Openings.
Table of Contents
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington. Microsoft’s best-known software products are the Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft 365 suite of productivity applications, and the Edge web browser. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. Microsoft ranked No. 14 in the 2022 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue; it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue as of 2022. It is considered one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet (parent company of Google), Amazon, Apple, and Meta Platforms.
Microsoft Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Role||Associate Project Manager|
|Job Type||Internships up to 50% Work From Home|
|Salary||Approx ₹ 50,000 per Month|
Microsoft Recruitment Responsibilities Skills
- To complete engagements within a designated Area, collaborate with the area project manager.
- In charge of enhancing project cleanliness, timely reporting, and process adherence, with the goal of optimizing customer satisfaction.
- Validate the engagement, project setup, and staffing, the initiation schedule, issue and risk updates from sales to delivery, and the creation of the project’s basic financial plan and LED profile.
- Assist with the engagement’s resource management.
- Create a consumption monitoring system, start/confirm the setup of a subcontractor engagement, support suggested security procedures, issue/risk management, track/report status, revise the project forecast, and record/approve time/expenses.
- Start or finish the project closing process, reconcile the project budget, and record any lessons learned.
- Assist the area project manager in handling escalations relating to delivery-related staffing and billing procedures.
Microsoft Recruitment Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2025
Microsoft Recruitment Competencies
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to collaborate and partner effectively with the Area Project Manager to help meet expectations of delivery.
- Leadership: Assist the Delivery Management roles effectively across the Initiation, Planning, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closure phases of a project, towards ensuring the delivery is set up for success and aligning with the customer expectations.
- Communication: Strong communication skills. Establish/conduct regular cadence with the Regional Scale PMO Lead and the Area Project Manager. Help raises issues needing attention around project hygiene, staffing, quality, and risks and issues.
Microsoft Recruitment Business Impact
- Support the Area Project Manager to increase the Area Project Manager bandwidth resulting in a streamlined delivery process, predictable outcomes, and focus on customer issues. Escalates issues to the Area Project Manager. Adheres to quality assurance standards. Leverages standard tools as directed to align with engagement hygiene standards.
- Learns about the products, and services of Microsoft’s Cloud and Support businesses, and shares learnings with others as appropriate.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.careers.microsoft.com.