NatWest is inviting applications for the post of Business Analytics Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this NatWest Internship, You can earn approx ₹ 45,000/- per month from this internship. aspirants can apply before 11 September 23
Want to apply for Internship Jobs? Then end up your search. With the help of this page, you can get the latest Internship Opportunities on the Careerbywell page.
Table of Contents
NatWest Group is looking for a talented Business analyst intern with an immense knowledge in Capital markets, Finance and investment banking to join our team! With your strong foundation in MS Excel, SQL, Python, MS Office, and Tableau, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact at NatWest Group.
NatWest Internship 2023 Overview
|job Role||Business Analytics|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in a related field|
|Last date||11 Sep’ 23|
|Stipend||₹ 45,000 / per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|No. Of Opening||02|
NatWest Internship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the training before 11 Sep’ 23
- The candidate should be available for the duration of 06 months.
- Should have relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 28th Aug’23 and 2nd Oct’23
NatWest Internship Key Responsibilities
- Finance, investment banking, and capital markets expertise are required.
- Gather and analyze business requirements in conjunction with cross-functional teams.
- Create and maintain analytical models to find patterns, trends, and areas for development.
- Validate and clean the data to verify the accuracy and integrity of the information.
- Use Tableau to make interactive dashboards that are visually appealing and effective in displaying data.
- To support reporting and analytical needs, extract, transform, and load data using SQL.
- Use Python for statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and data manipulation.
- Inform stakeholders of the findings and suggestions, assisting in the strategic decision-making processes.
NatWest Internship Skill(s) Required
- 5 days a week
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.