Nelco is inviting job seekers for the position of HR Trainee Intern. The salary for this Internship will be Rs. 12,000 per month. Candidates who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Nelco Internship to apply online and for more inquiries and details. The ending date for submitting applications is the 13 of Mar 2023.
Table of Contents
The National Radio & Electronics Company (NELCO) was promoted in 1940 by the Investment Corporation of India among other things to manufacture broadcasting equipment. Its present activities are the manufacturing trade and sale of consumer electronic products sale of business systems and office products.NELCO has technical collaboration/technical transfer agreements with Serck Control UK for 16 RIT industrial microcomputers; and with Teleglobe Canada for data communication networks.
It introduced telebanking in the nationalized banks and computerized more than 65 branches of 28 banks all over India. It also introduced India’s first LAN interconnectivity products.
Nelco Internship Overview
|Last date for Application
|13 of Mar 2023
|Rs.12,000 per month
|Type Of Job
|Number Of Opening
Nelco Internship Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before the 11th of Mar 2023.
- The candidate should be available for the duration of 06 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 25th Feb’23 and 1st Apr’23
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Roles & Responsibility
- Work on HR operations activities
- Support in the preparation of job descriptions
- Support the recruitment team in sourcing, coordinating, and scheduling interviews
- Maintain an internal candidate database for joining and hiring
- Support in streamlining HR data and preparing reports
- Work on data management/MIS
- HR Analytics
Perks & Benefit
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.