The applicants that are keen on working for Nokia Currently is your chance. Here is an opportunity For the position of Student Trainee. About 25,000 can be your monthly income. Please read the entire post for more information The Application form is already started.
If you’re interested in applying for Nokia Recruitment, you can follow the link provided at the end of the article and visit the careerbywell page. From there, you can review the job requirements and responsibilities, and submit your application online before the deadline.
Table of Contents
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics corporation, established in 1865. The company has operated in various industries over the past 150 years. It was founded as a pulp mill and had long been associated with rubber and cables, but since the 1990s has focused on large-scale telecommunications infrastructure, technology development, and licensing.
Nokia Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Student Trainee|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||approximately ₹ 25,000/ Month|
Nokia Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Be part of the Process to use and develop specific test framework customizations using toolkits / CSF components
- Work with the team to understand the requirements and develop/deliver the allocated work
- Should be self-motivated, quick learner
- Test Professional is someone who is passionate about Testing, using and in some cases enhancing test frameworks, building scripts, tools, applications, to automate application test cycles in order to achieve testing efficiency.
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate technical issues and solutions to internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have outstanding time management skills, be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, and be able to prioritize those tasks, so that we meet project expectations.
- Hands-on in a Linux environment or a basic understanding of the Linux environment
- Ability to understand and write scripts at a Unix/Linux level (bash, python)
- Good understanding of one programming language, Object-oriented – Python, Java
- Basic knowledge of any of the most widely used framework: Cucumber or Robot
- Knowledge of GIT and Jenkins
To apply for this job please visit careers.nokia.com.