Nokia has Announced Recruitment for the post Of Graduate Trainee Engineer. The salary to be provided this post will be Approximately Rs.53,000/ Month in this Recruitment. It is the best Opportunity For Freshers. For applying and further Details please read complete article also the application has already been started.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Nokia Recruitment apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job . The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
Nokia’s transition to a primary focus on telecommunications began in the 1990s. The first GSM call was made in 1991 using Nokia equipment. Rapid success in the mobile phone sector allowed Nokia to become by 1998, the best-selling mobile phone brand in the world.
In 2003 Nokia manufactured the first camera phone. In 2011, to address increasing competition from iOS and Android operating systems, Nokia entered into a strategic partnership with Microsoft. In 2014 Nokia sold its mobile and devices division to Microsoft.
Nokia Recruitment 2023 Overview
Graduate Trainee Engineer
|Qualification||Bachelors In Engineering|
|Age Limit||Not Mention|
|Type of job||Private Job|
|Start Date||Already Started|
Nokia Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- The candidate should have complete Graduate In Engineering or Graduate in in telecommunication, electronic engineering, computer science, or related major preferred
- customer specification and requirement analysis together with product manager and product architecture
- software design and implementation according to product and technical specification
- Manufactured and support test software required by factory production validation
- added Linux software development for boot loader, system bring-up, Linux device driver on ONT/CPE platform
- Excellent Knowledge in software architecture design, well understanding in embedded Linux and OPENWRT system
- Learn C/C++ and Script programming languages
- embedded Linux OS and ARM/MIPS architecture is preferred
- Experience in Layer 2/3 data forwarding development
- Fluency in technical writing and communication skills
- Officially Not Mention But There Are might be chances of Interview
To apply for this job please visit nokia.talentify.io.