Website Novel Office
Novel Office has announced work from home job update for the post of Business Development Manager on it website. You can earn approximately ₹43,626/month. It is the best Opportunity For those Candidate who want to work from home. For applying and further Details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Novel Office Recruitment apply online and also for more inquiries and Further details about the Job . The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
About Novel Office
Novel Office, part of Novel Group consolidates in 1993 in Dallas, TX, is a leading commercial real estate firm. We have successfully deployed over 1.5 million sq. ft. of commercial properties across the USA and India. Our focus has been on delivering best commercial real estate solutions.
At Novel, the customer comes first and is at the core of our business. We aim to provide a customized solution to every patron and support their business. In addition, we are believe in constantly innovating towards making the office setup and the experience even better.
Novel Office Recruitment Overview
Business Development Manager
|Age Limit||18 years|
|Type of job||Work From Home Job|
|Salary||₹ 43,626 Approx|
|Start Date||Already Started|
Novel Office Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Work with brokers for grow to inflow of high value Acquisition, Leasing and Sale of Real Estate investment opportunities.
- Generate revenue through cold calls, emails and social media to new and existing inquiries.
- Describe, build and cultivate strong network of Real Estate Brokers.
- Explore potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Maintain regular contact with Tenant Representatives and potential clients to identify new opportunities, understand their future leasing requirements and monitor new concepts for lease-up potential.
- Building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Client Servicing and Account Management activities
- Working with cross-functional teams on improving internal processes and communication.
- Both male & female candidates can apply.
Skills & Requirement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Experience in Sales/Business Development is a plus.
- Knowledge of sales
- Convincing Power
- Official Not Mention But there are must be chances of interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.