Nykaa is inviting job seekers for the position of Data Protection And Fraud Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 15,000 per month. The candidates who are interested and having the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Nykaa Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 8th of FEB 2023.
Table of Contents
It was founded by Falguni Nayar in 2012. It is an indian e-commerce company. In 2020, it became the first Indian unicorn startup headed by a woman. It sells products, which are manufactured in India as well as internationally. Nykaa specialises in facilitating an extensive collection of cosmetics, skincare, haircare, fragrances, bath and body, luxury as well as wellness products for both women and men..
Nykaa Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Data Protection And Fraud|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Science|
|Last date for Application||8th of February 2023|
|Stipend||Rs.15,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||03|
Nykaa Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for full time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 8th of February 2023.
- Candidate should be available for the duration of 06 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 25th Jan’23 and 1st Mar’23
- have relevant skills and interests.
Roles & Responsibility
- Take a part in the design and delivery of data protection training programs
- Communicate with other teams in Nykaa to ensure data protection processes are being followed
- Monitor and explore doubtful activities to detect and prevent fraud
- Generate and maintain data protection and fraud prevention processes and policies
- Participate in the research, design, development, and implementation of data protection and fraud prevention techniques.
Skills & Requirement
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Passionate about data protection and fraud prevention
- Highly Detail-oriented
Perks & Benefits
- Provide Certificate
- Flexible Work Hour
- 5 Days of Work in a Week
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.