Website Pawan Hans
Pawan Hans has announced that apprentices vacancies in 2023. For the post of Graduate Apprentice. You can earn approx ₹15,000 per month. The candidate interested in this apprentice can apply through the provided link at the end of the article.
You may see a list of the newest government jobs in India on this careerbywell page if you’d want further information. Read the whole article before applying for the position. The deadline to apply is May 17, 2023.
Table of Contents
About Pawan Hans
Pawan Hans Limited is a transport service operated as a central public sector undertaking based at Noida in Delhi NCR, India. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. It has cumulatively flown more than 1 million hours and has had 2.5 million landings on its fleet since its formation. The headquarter is located at Sector-1 in Noida with a regional office in Delhi and the operations are based at the Juhu Aerodrome in Vile Parle (West), Mumbai.
Pawan Hans Apprentices Overview
|ob Role||Graduate Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||33 Posts|
|Job Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||17 May 2023|
Pawan Hans Apprentices Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Stream||No of Vacancies|
- Applicants must have completed BBA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ B.Tech from a recognized university/ institute.
- Selection will be done on the basis of a merit list.
- No application fee is required.
- Apply through an online link, email & offline mode.
- Apply @ portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Mail Id: [email protected].
- Address: HOD (HR & Admin), Pawan Hans Limited, Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201301.
Official Notification: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.