There will be hiring for the post of Business Analyst in 2023 for job seekers who are interested in working at Paytm. May you can earn about 48,000 every month. For additional information, read the whole article. the starting date is ASAP
Follow the link at the end of the post to the careerbywell page if you’re interested in applying for Paytm Recruitment. From there, you can review the duties and responsibilities of the position and submit your online application before the deadline.
Table of Contents
Paytm (an acronym for “pay through mobile”) is an Indian multinational financial technology company, that specializes in digital payments and financial services, based in Noida. It was founded in 2010 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma under One97 Communications. The company offers mobile payment services to consumers and enables merchants to receive payments through its QR code, point of sale, and online payment gateway offerings.
Paytm Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Type of Job
|approximately ₹ 48,000/ Month
Paytm Recruitment 2023 Roles & Responsibility
- A creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture
- Cohesively work with a lot of people, across functions and teams every day
- Develop comprehensive project plans along with key stakeholders
- Program manage initiatives that are driven centrally for Technology improvements
- Engage with various Business & Technology Teams within Paytm to identify common bottlenecks esp. on the Technology front
- Smart thinking and clear communication
- Be a brand ambassador for Paytm – Stay Hungry, Stay Humble, Stay Relevant!
- Track Program/Project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Coordinate with other departments for compatibility of all aspects of each project
- Enable and encourage the use of common services to increase the speed of development and execution
- Identifying data needs and driving data quality improvement projects.
- Understanding the broad range of Paytm data resources, and knowing the right ones to use for the analytical problems at hand
- Build and maintain analytical reports and dashboards to provide a deep view of the performance of the FASTAG funnel, user journeys, and campaigns
- Proficient in SQL/Hive and deep expertise in building scalable business reporting solutions
- Past experience in optimizing business strategy, product, or process using data & analytics
- Working knowledge in at least one programming language like Scala, Java, or Python
- Working knowledge of Dashboard visualization and CLM tools. Ability to execute cross-functional initiatives
- Enable test and learn for understanding user behavior and target growth opportunities. Optimize the growth campaigns and deliver comprehensive test readouts to power accurate decisions
- Evangelizing data-driven decision-making within the team and to business & product owners
- officially not mentioned but There might be Chances of an interview.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.