Paytm has announced Recruitment 2023 for the post of Advertising Sales. The salary to be provided for this post will be approximately Rs.20,000/month in this Recruitment. It is the best Opportunity for Freshers. Candidates, who are interested in Paytm employment, for application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Paytm Recruitment to apply online and for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is As Soon As Possible.
Table of Contents
Paytm is India’s largest mobile payment & commerce platform. With a current user base of more than 164 million, Paytm is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream of the economy using mobile payment, commerce, payment bank, and many other services.
Consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One 97 Communications. It started the Digital Revolution in India. And we went on to become India’s leading Payments App.
Paytm Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Advertising Sales|
|Age Limit||Min 18 Years|
|Type of job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹20,000 per month|
|Start Date||Already Started|
Paytm Recruitment 2023 Qualification
- The Candidate Should Have Complete Graduation In Any Stream.
Paytm Recruitment 2023 Requirement
- Scout and Build solid relationships with advertisers, advertising agencies, and new, medium, and small brands/ clients, displaying a dedication to delivering first-class service and online advertising solutions
- Building a short/medium/long-term ad sales pipeline in accordance with monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Suggesting new ideas and developing plans for future business and revenue growth
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to set up and (or) follow business processes and SOPs
- Building and driving relationships with existing key merchants to improve the quality of services and drive incremental revenue
- Proven experience in Government Sales
- Strong analytical skills as well as experience in applying those skills in the advertising domain
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
- Media planning and presentation capabilities (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
- Creative and strategic vision to build a value proposition for clients
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.