PhonePe is inviting job seekers for the position of Intern for Human Resources for 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 20,000 per month. The candidates who are interested and having the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for PhonePe Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 14 of Feb 2023.
Table of Contents
PhonePe is a digital wallet and e-commerce payment method startup based in Bangalore, India. Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari, and Burin Engineer started it in December 2015. PhonePe was the first payment app developed on a unified payments interface, and it went live in August 2016.
PhonePe is approved as a payment system at approximately 17.5 million offline and online merchant outlets in India, encompassing food, travel, groceries, pharmaceuticals, and cinema tickets, among other things. In June 2018, the app captured100 million users, and in December 2019, it captured 5 billion transactions. It now has more than 280 million users. In January 2020, the firm debuted the PhonePe ATM. Customers can get cash from nearby Kirani stores in real time thanks to the PhonePe ATM.
PhonePe Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Human Resources|
|Last date for Application||14 of FEB 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 20,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||01|
PhonePe Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for full time (work in office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 14 February 2023.
- candidate should be available for the duration of 02 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 31st Jan’23 and 7th Mar’23
- have relevant skills and interests
Roles & Responsibility
- Work on correction and maintenance of HRMS data for contractual employees
- Work on end-to-end lifecycle management of contractual manpower for offline sales
- Work on maintaining and publishing trackers to relevant stakeholders
Skills & Requirement
- Learn Human Resource Management
Perks & Stipend
- Informal dress code
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.