Website PNB MetLife
PNB MetLife is inviting job seekers for the position of IT Digitization Intern. The salary for this Internship will be Rs. 20,000 per month. Candidates who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for PNB MetLife Internship to apply online and for more inquiries and details. The ending date for submitting applications is the 16 of Mar 2023.
Table of Contents
About PNB MetLife
PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited PNB established in 2001 is one of the leading life insurance companies in India. Its shareholders include MetLife International Holdings LLC (MIHL), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited (JKB), and M. Pallonji and Company Private Limited, as well as other private investors. MIHL and PNB are the majority shareholders in the company.
The company serves customers in over 7000 locations providing a range of health, life, and retirement insurance products.
PNB MetLife Internship Overview
|job Role||IT Digitization|
|Last date for Application||16 of Mar 2023|
|Stipend||Rs.20,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||02|
PNB MetLife Internship Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before the 16 of Mar 2023.
- The candidate should be available for the duration of 06 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 2nd Mar’23 and 6th Apr’23
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Roles & Responsibility
- Work on documentation elicitation on Agile standards
- Plan, check, and directed quality project work through proven KPIs
- Liaise with different vendors including new/existing along with internal/external stakeholders
- Work on market research/benchmarking for digital initiatives and their subsequent ROIs
- Analyze project requirements viz a viz insurance industry and IRDAI regulations in India
- Work on project tracking/management for completion that is also timely/cost-effective
- Strategy and planning skills related to digital marketing and servicing (added advantage)
- Data visualization and digital design skills using tools like Tableau/Figma/Adobe CC etc. (added advantage)
- Data science and data analytics using AI/ML tools (added advantage)
- Content management skills related to digital marketing (added advantage)
- Educational background – B. Tech/B.E./design/digital marketing
Perks & Benefit
- Letter of recommendation
- 5 days a week
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.