The candidates who are interested in working with PolicyBazaar.com Internship. Here is an opportunity for the position of Human Resources. the salary for this internship is Rs. 15,000 per month. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment should have the required qualification. The application process can be enrolled through the link provided at the end of the article.
Those who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for PolicyBazaar.com Recruitment 2023 to apply online and for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is ASAP.
Table of Contents
Policybazaar is an Indian insurance aggregator and multinational financial technology company based in Gurgaon. The company was founded in June 2008 by Yashish Dahiya, Alok Bansal, and Avaneesh Nirjar. It provides a digital platform – website and app – where users can compare insurance policies and other financial services from major insurance companies. The company is India’s largest insurance aggregator and has expanded its operations to the United Arab Emirates.
PolicyBazaar.com Internship 2023 Overview
|job Role||Human Resources|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s in relevant field|
|Last date for Application||05 April 23|
|Stipend||Rs.15,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||05|
PolicyBazaar.com Internship Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 05 April 2023.
- The candidate should be available for the duration of 06 months.
- Should have relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 22nd Mar’23 and 26th Apr’23
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women who want to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Roles & Responsibility
- Interacting with the candidates to discuss and clarify requests for projects and understand the position
- Working on headhunting & Mapping
- Developing and maintaining a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Using optimum channel mix to source the right talent within the agreed turnaround time
- Exploring the market best practices in recruitment and implementing them
- Working on effective and prompt coordination of interviews
- Working on final negotiations till the closure of the vacancies
Perks & Benefit
- Flexible work hours
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.