PWC Has Announced Recruitment for the post of Senior Associate. You get to earn Approximately ₹73,000/ Month It is the best opportunity for Freshers. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for PWC Recruitment use online for more inquiries and Further details about the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
Under the PwC name, PricewaterhouseCoopers is a worldwide professional services network of businesses that operate as partnerships. PwC and Deloitte, EY, and KPMG are the world’s second-largest professional services network. It is one of the Big Four accounting companies.
PwC businesses employ 284,000 employees in 157 countries and 742 locations. In 2019, the Americas employed 26% of the workforce, Asia employed 26%, Western Europe Use 32%, and the Middle East and Africa employed 5%. In the fiscal year 2019, the company’s worldwide revenues totaled $42.4 billion, with $17.4 billion coming from its Assurance business, $10.7 billion from its Tax and Legal practice, and $14.4 billion from its Advisory practice.
PWC Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Senior Associate|
|Age Limit||Min 18 Years|
|Type of job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹ 73,000 Per Month|
|Start Date||Already Started|
PWC Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, and personal strengths and address development areas.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy, and relevance.
- Seek and embrace opportunities that give exposure to different situations, environments, and perspectives.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.