Randstad has announced Recruitment 2023 for HR Generalist. here is job on pay per Month basis that is Approximately ₹ 24,561 Per Month, Which become Approx ₹1000/ Day It is the best Opportunity For Those candidate Who went Work From Home Job, For applying and further Details please read complete article also the application has already been started.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Randstad Recruitment apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job . The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. By serving as a trusted human partner in today’s technology-driven world of talent, we help people secure rewarding jobs and stay relevant in the ever changing world of work.
It was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. It, as a trusted payroll services provider, has years of experience in staffing and recruitment solutions. Come to us with all your staffing requirements anywhere in the country.
Randstad Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Type of job||Work From Home Job|
|Start Date||Already Started|
Randstad Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- The Candidate Should have Complete Graduate Degree with 0-2 Years Experience(Freshers are also can apply)
- Must have worked in an environment with ticketing/ case management (ServiceNow, JIRAetc.) systems to drive efficient results in SLA.
- Previous formal or informal people leadership experience required.
- Experience in SAP would be a good to have.
- Passion for customer service delivery
- Work collaboratively with the U.S headquarter and regional leads globally.
- Process focused and improvement orientation.
Randstad Recruitment 2023 Roles & Responsibility
- Manage service delivery of global Corporate Enterprise programs compensation, benefits, onboarding, learning, development, and HR reporting.
- Address service delivery suspensions or obstacles that require managerial judgement and knowledge root cause research, analyze issues and facts, use standard policies/procedures, to resolve complex cases.
- Drive data quality and audit practices which recognize the HRIS system as the core system for HR data.
- Ensure performance of processes within Corporate Enterprise functions assist in the overall achievement of HR Shared Services performance targets.
- Org Management Experience like supervisor changes, creating org units, position creation transaction codes – PA20, PA40, PA30, PO10, PP03, PO01.
- Work as a proficient user of HRSS systems and software applications and stay current on new and changing procedures, practices, and technology.
- Process events and distribute appropriate information and forms, receive data, and review forms for accuracy and updating of appropriate systems.
- Officially Not Mention But There are May be Chances of Telephonic Interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.