Realme India is inviting applications for the post of Marketing Intern. Here is everything that you need to know about this Realme India Internship. The finest opportunity for new graduates or students. This intern will be paid Rs. 15,000.
Looking to apply for internship positions? Afterward, stop looking. The most recent internship opportunities on the Careerbywell page are accessible through this page. There is a link at the end of the post if you’re interested in applying for an internship with the Realme Company. Applications must be submitted by 02 May 2023 to be considered.
Table of Contents
Realme is a technology brand on a mission to provide high-quality smartphones. With a zeal to accomplish something great and extraordinary, we follow the philosophy of daring to leap and pursue excellence with top-notch technology that goes beyond age and style. We are the 4th largest smartphone brand in India for the last 3 consecutive quarters and are the first smartphone brand to cross 8 million shipments within a year of launch.
We are also the first brand ever to enter the list of global top 10 smartphone brands within a year of its launch with a massive 848% YOY growth according to counterpoint research Q2 2019 global mobile phone market report.
Realme Internship Overview
|Last date for Application||02 May 2023|
|Stipend||Rs 15,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||02|
Realme Internship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the training before 02 May 2023.
- can start the internship between 17th Apr’23 and 22nd May’23
- are available for 6 months
- have relevant skills and interest
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Realme Internship Details
Roles & Responsibility
- Coordinate/Follow up with all the stakeholders for pending approvals on any paperwork, creative, etc.
- Maintain healthy relationships with external and internal partners and team members
- Work on campaign data handling, monitoring, and reporting to the team
- Work on aligning and processing all the campaign-related paperwork on a timely basis
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Extra points – background from Google ads/Facebook ads/media planning
- Letter of recommendation
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
- Job offer
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.