Website Rebel Food
Rebel Foods is inviting job seekers for the position of Marketing Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs.10,000 per month. Candidates who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Rebel Food Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is the 07th of Feb 2023.
Table of Contents
About Rebel Foods
Our 8-year-old firm, Rebel Foods, is revolutionizing the food delivery market by creating and operating the world’s largest network of internet restaurants, which includes Faasos, Behrouz Biryani, Oven Story, and Mandarin Oak. In India, we’ve established 2100 internet restaurants over 10 brands in 30 locations in the last three years, developing a fundamentally revolutionary paradigm for building restaurants on the cloud. We are the world’s biggest and quickly-growing online restaurant or cloud kitchen company, by a great margin, with over 150 million USD in revenue and a 110 percent YoY increase.
Rebel Foods Internship 2023 Overview
|Last date for Application||7th of FEB 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 10,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||01|
Rebel Foods Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (work in the office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 07th February 2023.
- candidate should be available for the duration of 3 months
- Should have relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 24th Jan’23 and 28th Feb’23
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start or restart their careers can also apply
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Work on finance & reporting including preparing and sharing MIS reports
2. Work on marketing including understanding customer/prospective customer’s business workflow and positioning appropriate solutions for customers
3. Research on food & menu strategy including identifying new service opportunities in the existing serving menu, identifying gaps, suggest new products, and categories in the menu meet market demand
Skills & Requirement
1. Knowledge in advance Excel
2. Smart, intelligent, and hard-working intern who’s willing to hustle in a fast-paced environment
3. Good oral and written communication skills are a must
4. Should be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision
5. Brand and marketing experience/understanding is not a must, but it is preferred
Perks & Stipend
- Stipend: Rs.8,000 – 10,000 / month
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.