The Candidate who is interested in working for Riverbed. Here is an announcement of Recruitment 2023 For the post of Software Engineer Trainee. You can earn approx ₹95,000/ Month. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Riverbed Recruitment 2023 to apply online and for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is ASAP.
Table of Contents
Riverbed Technology is an American information technology company. Riverbed has its headquarters in San Francisco. Founded in 2002, the company was recapitalized in Dec 2021 and its majority shareholder is Apollo Global Management. Its products consist of software and hardware focused on Unified Observability, Network Visibility, End User Experience Management,[clarification needed] network performance monitoring, application performance management, and wide area networks (WANs), including SD-WAN and WAN optimization.
Riverbed Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||software Engineer Trainee|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||approximately ₹ 95,000/ Month|
|Start Date||Already Start|
Riverbed Recruitment 2023 Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility in this role will be to positively contribute to the growth and development of innovative technologies at Riverbed. We’re looking for candidates from an Engineering background with good computer science knowledge.
- You’ll work closely with other members of the team on various development tasks. In addition, you’ll also be testing and fixing bugs and other coding-related issues.
- Our aim is to offer graduates with industry exposure with production-level project experience and the potential to become full-time employees at Riverbed.
- We are looking for talented individuals to join us as “Software Engineer Trainees” at Riverbed.
- Knowledge of Networking concepts like IP, TCP, UDP, etc
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and document preparation skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in programming using data structure and OOP concepts proficiently in C and C++.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Operating system concepts.
- Officially Not Mentioned but There might be Chances of an interview.
To apply for this job please visit careers.riverbed.com.