Samsung is announcing an opportunity for the position of Systems Software Engineer in 2023. For those who want to work for Samsung, Read the entire article for more details. You might make around ₹ 22,000 per month. The application for the job is already started.
If you’re interested in applying to Samsung Recruiting, click the link at the end of the article to visit the careerbywell page. You can then evaluate the duties and requirements of the position and submit your online application before the deadline.
Table of Contents
Samsung Electric Industries was established as an industrial part of Samsung Group on 19 January 1969 in Suwon, South Korea. At the time, Samsung Group was known to the South Korean public as a trading company specializing in fertilizers and sweeteners. Despite the lack of technology and resources, falling shorter even than the domestic competitors, Samsung Group improved its footing in the manufacturing industry by cooperating with the Japanese companies, a decision that instigated a significant amount of anti-Japanese public outcry and huge backlashes from the competitors fearing the outright subordination of the industry by the Japanese.
Samsung Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Systems Software Engineer|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||approximately ₹ 22,000/ Month|
Samsung Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Participate in driver infrastructure architecture with a focus on power and performance requirements
- Work closely with the compiler team to exploit a framework that encapsulates driver/compiler interaction and compiler strategies
- Collaborate with GPU architects to drive GPU features support from SW and review SW/HW interfaces
- Develop driver techniques that optimize real-time rendering pipelines and make them run faster
- Develop a world-class graphics software targeting brand new Samsung GPU architecture
- Familiarity with AOSP and Android framework
- Proficient in git, Gerrit, p4, and code reviews
- High proficiency in assembly for at least one architecture (Aarch64 is preferable)
- Experience with Android graphics stack
- Able to use GPU-centric profilers/frame inspectors: (Renderdoc, Android Graphics Inspector, Nsight, GPA, etc.)
- Experience with ARM CPU architecture
- Previous 3D Rendering / Game Development Experience
- Experience with Linux kernel driver development and debugging
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Solid understanding of graphics architecture and general computer architecture
- Experience with GPU graphics/compute APIs: Vulkan, OpenCL, OpenGL, DirectX, Metal
- High Proficiency in C/C++
To apply for this job please visit sec.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.