State Bank of India (SBI) has given a notification for the recruitment of a Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in the Clerical Cadre vacancy. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification and apply online.
The list of the newest government jobs in India is available on this careerbywell page. We are sure that the current page covers all the latest government openings in 2023
Table of Contents
SBI has started inviting applications for the SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications for recruitment on the official website. The last date to apply for the recruitment is December 7, 2023.
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 48th largest bank in the world by total assets and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list. It is a public sector bank and the largest bank in India with a 23% market share by assets and a 25% share of the total loan and deposits market. It is also the tenth largest employer in India with nearly 250,000 employees.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Selection||online test (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language|
|Start Date||17 November 2023|
|End Date||07 December 2023|
SBI Education Qualification
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023
SBI 2023 Vacancy
|Ahmedabad – Gujarat||
|Amaravati – Andhra Pradesh||
|Bengaluru – Karnataka||
|Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh||
|Bhubaneswar – Odisha||
|Chandigarh/New Delhi – Haryana||
|Chandigarh – Jammu & Kashmir UT||
|Chennai – Tamil Nadu||
|Hyderabad – Telangana||
|Jaipur – Rajasthan||
|Kolkata – West Bengal||
|Lucknow/New Delhi – Uttar Pradesh||
|Maharashtra/Mumbai Metro – Maharashtra||
|New Delhi – Delhi||
|North Eastern – Arunachal Pradesh||
|Patna – Bihar||
|Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala||
SBI Salary Details
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.37,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate, and two
additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates. Allowances may vary depending on the place of posting. They will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, provident funds, Pension under the New Pension Scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit),
Medical, leave fare, and other facilities, as per instructions of the Bank may be issued from time to time
SBI Age Limit
- Candidates who can apply for this recruitment must be between 20 and 28 years old on or before April 1, 2023.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The selection process includes online tests (Preliminary and main exams) and a test of the specified opted local language. The Preliminary Exam comprises Objective Tests in English language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
SBI Recruitment Application Fee
- General, OBC, and EWS categories: Rs 750
- Reserved categories: Exempted from fees.
SBI Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07-12-2023
- Date of Prelims Exam (Tentative): January 2024
- Date of Mains Exam (Tentative): February 2024
How To Apply For SBI Recruitment
- Go to the official SBI website at sbi.co.in.
- Click on the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 link on the homepage.
- Select new registration and fill in the required details.
- Complete the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment.
- Click submit and download the confirmation page for future reference.
Official Notification: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit ibpsonline.ibps.in.