SIDBI Announced Recruitment for 2022-23, The Official Notification is out and there are in total 100 vacancies available for this position, while salary to be provided for the post will be Rs. 70,000/- Per Month. For applying and all details please read this complete Article, the starting date of application is 14th of DEC 2022.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for SIDBI Recruitment 2022-23 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job . The ending date for submitting application will be 3rd of JAN 2023.
Table of Contents
Small Industries Development Bank Of India(SIDBI) has been rooted under an Act of the council in 1990. It is Forced to serve as the Principal Financial organization for executing the triple agenda of promotion, financing and development of the MSME sector and unity of the functions of the various Organization engaged in similar activities.
SIDBI Recruitment 2022-23 Overview
|Job Role||Assistant Manager Grade A – General Stream|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000/- Per Month|
|Type Of Job||Government Job|
SIDBI Recruitment 2022-23 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application||14 DEC 2022|
|Last Date of Application||03 JAN 2023|
|Starting Date of Application Fees||14 DEC 2022|
|Last Date of Application Fees||03 JAN 2023|
|Date of Online Examination||JAN, FEB 2023|
|Date of Interview||FEB, 2023|
SIDBI Recruitment 2022-23 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate Should have completed Post Graduation In Any Discipline OR
- The candidate must have cleared Graduation In Law/ Graduation in Engineering (Preferred branches -Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering) OR
- The candidate must have cleared CA / CWA / CS / CFA / CMA OR Ph.D.
- The candidate should have aged between 21 to 28 Years as on 14 DEC 2022.
SIDBI Recruitment 2022-23 Selection Process
Online Examination (Objective & Descriptive)
|Subjects (Time)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language (20 Minutes)||30||30|
|General Awareness (30 Minute)||50||50|
|General Awareness (40 Minute)||40||60|
|Quantitative Aptitude (30 Minute)||40||60|
|Subject (Time)||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Comprising of two Essays on Financial / Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India (20 Marks each) and one Business Letter Writing (10 Marks)||3||50|
- The Candidate Will be Shortlisted for Interview Based Of Online Examination Marks
- Interviews would be held at 5 centers viz. Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and New Delhi.
SIDBI Recruitment 2022-23 Application Fees
|Others (including OBCs/EWS and General Candidates)||Rs. 1100/-|
|Staff Candidates||No Fees|
Official Notification- Click Here
To apply for this job please visit ibpsonline.ibps.in.