Website SSC CHSL
SSC CGL declared the recruitment for the year 2023. Here are different positions. The Candidates can earn approximately ₹ 39,000. Please read the entire post for more information The starting date of the application Form is 09 May 2023.
To apply online for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 and for more information about the position, scroll down the careerbywell website. The last day to submit applications is 08 June 2023.
Table of Contents
About SSC CHSL
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of a chairman, two members, and a secretary-cum-controller of examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator & Others|
|Type Of Job||Gov. Job|
|Salary||Rs. 39,000 Month|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Post, Qualification Education, Age, Salary:
Name Of Post, Salary:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- For LDC/ JSA, DEO & DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- The minimum Age Limit is 18 Years to Maximum Age Limit is 27 Years.
- The application fee is Rs. 100 & No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
- Last Date for Online Payment: 10.06.2023.
- Last date for Generate Offline Challan: is 11.06.2023.
- Selection process based on Computer-Based Examination – Tier I, Tier II.
Official Notification: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit ssc.nic.in.