Website Taj Hotel
Taj Hotel is inviting job seekers for the position of Finance Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 10,000 per month. Candidates interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article. It is Internship Programe.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Taj Hotel Internship 2023 to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 28 of FEB 2023.
Table of Contents
About Taj Hotel
Taj Hotels is a chain of luxury hotels and a subsidiary of the Indian Hotels Company Limited, headquartered in Mumbai, India. Incorporated by Jamsetji Tata in 1902, the company is a part of the Tata Group, one of India’s largest business conglomerates. The company employed over 20,000 people in the year 2010.
Taj Hotel Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Finance Intern|
|Qualification||Graduates in Finance|
|Last date for Application||28th February 2023|
|Stipend||Rs.10,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||02|
Taj Hotel Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 28th February 2023.
- The candidate should be available for 03 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- Can start the internship between 14th Feb’23 and 21st Mar’23
- have relevant skills and interests
Roles & Responsibility
- Check every bill to make sure that correct contract rates, special rates, groups, etc. are charged to the respective parties
- Correct overcharges by making credit notes
- Ensure that if any commission is missed out for travel agents, groups, or companies, give the commission and make the amendment
- Forward the bills to the charge accounting section
- Handle inter-unit transactions
- Send inter-unit advice and accept inter-unit advice
- Abide by the mission statement of the hotel, the department, and the respective section
- Work on reconciliation of corporate accounts with unit sub-ledger
- Liaison with the restaurant manager in case of discrepancy with restaurant vouchers similarly with reservations for correct rates, laundry department, telephone, etc.
- Make two copies of the bills and staple the same with the supporting vouchers
- Correct under charges by posting an appropriate amount in the city ledger
- Tally the posting of the bill with the supporting vouchers
Skills & Requirement
Perks & Benefits
- Certificates & Latter Recommendation
- Free Snacks & Beverage
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.