Website TATA Communication
The Candidate Who are interested in working for TATA Communications. here It is announced TATA Communications Recruitment 2023 For the post of Junior Executive Engineer. You can earn Approx ₹25,000/ Month. For applying and further Details please read the complete article also the Starting Date of Application is 11 of Jan 2023.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for TATA Communications Recruitment 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and Further details about the Job . The Last date for submitting applications is 11-04-2023.
Table of Contents
About TATA Communications
Tata Communications Limited (known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited) is an Indian telecommunications company. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, and the Government of India.
It was then sold to Tata Group when the Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Bharatiya Janta Party-National Democratic Alliance was in power; presently the company is part of the Tata Group. Its network spans more than 500,000 kilometers of sub sea fiber and more than 210,000 kilometers of terrestrial fiber. The company has invested US $1.19 billion in its global sub sea fiber network.
TATA Communications Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Junior Executive Engineer|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹ 25,000/ Month Approx|
TATA Communications Recruitment 2023 Responsibility
- Candidate should have 0 to 1 year of experience in Telecom or ISP domain
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office applications
- Responsible for Delivery of services for international customers
- Ensures that all installation functions are performed in a timely fashion to meet agreed SLA’s.
- Customer communications and KCIs
- Perform escalation management, wherever necessary and in case project is in jeopardy.
- OLO – Delivery Management
- Coordination skills and taking the right approach logically
- Basic understanding of telecom standards & protocols.
- Ensure customer-end service readiness
- Strong Verbal and written communications skills
- Co-ordinating with suppliers and securing field resources for priority orders and follow escalation matrix
- End to end order management for smooth delivery
TATA Communications Recruitment 2023 Basic Qualification
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A) – Any Specialization
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) – Computer Science
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) – Computer Science
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) – Others
- Master of Engineering (M.E) – Information Technology
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) – Computer Science & Engineering
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) – Information Technology
- Master of Science (M.Sc) – Computer Science
- Master of Engineering (M.E) – Computer Science & Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) – Information Technology
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Any Specialization
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Any Specialization
- B.E., or Any equivalent degree with Experience
- Specific Technical knowledge / certifications – Basics of Telecom, networks
- Shift Timings – UK shift
- Must have Excellent written and verbal Communication skill
- Ownership & responsiveness towards the assigned work
- Collaboration with team and other stakeholders
- A good team player & good Customer experience /satisfaction.
- Year of pass outs: 2017 to 2022
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Active Learning
- Administration and Management
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Active Listening
- Relocation Benefits
- Mediclaim & Life insurance
To apply for this job please visit learning.tcsionhub.in.