Website Tata Play
Tata Play is inviting job seekers for the position of Human Resources (HR) Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 15,000 per month. The candidates who are interested and having the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Tata Play Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 19th of JAN 2023.
Table of Contents
About Tata Play
Tata Play Limited (formerly known as Tata Sky Limited), Incorporated in 2001 and initiating services in the year 2006, Tata Play is one of India’s leading content distribution platforms providing Pay TV and OTT services. Staying true to its commitment of making tomorrow better than today, Its growth over the years has been cemented by many innovations and enhancements.
Tata Sky+, now renamed as Tata Play+ was launched introducing PVR (Personal Video Recorder) technology that enabled Pause, Record & Rewind of content on linear channels in Set-top boxes. This was followed by the launch 4k Set-top Boxes in addition to Hindi programming Guide, Video-On-Demand, DIY video library and the very recent Smart Guide feature that personalizes content recommendations on TV.
Tata Play Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Human Resources (HR)|
|Last date for Application||19th of JAN 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 15,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||03|
Tata Play Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for full time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 19th January 2023.
- candidate should be available for the duration of 02 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 05th Feb 2023 and 03rd Mar 2023
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Roles & Responsibility
- Work on the end-to-end talent acquisition process (using multiple channels of recruitment, executing corporate + non-corporate role hiring)
- Work on L&D intervention planning and/or execution of planned initiatives
- Work on employee engagement planning and/or execution of planned initiatives
Skills & Requirement
- English Proficiently Spoken and Written Skills.
- Learn MS-Excel
- Learn Business Communication Skills
Perks & Salary
- Informal dress code
- Work of 5 Days in a Week
- Stipend ₹ 15,000/ Month
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.