Website Tata Starbucks
Tata Starbucks has announced Internship vacancies for the post of Store Operations in 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 11,303/- per month. Candidates who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Looking to apply for internship positions? Afterward, stop looking. The most recent internship opportunities on the Careerbywell page are accessible through this page. The ending date for submitting applications is 23 May 2023.
Table of Contents
About Tata Starbucks
In January 2011, Starbucks Corporation and Tata Coffee announced plans to begin opening Starbucks locations in India. Starbucks had previously attempted to enter the Indian market in 2007. On 19 October 2012, Starbucks opened its first store in India, measuring 4,500 sq ft in Elphinstone Building, Horniman Circle, Mumbai. Starbucks opened its first roasting and packaging plant to supply its Indian outlets in Kodagu, Karnataka in 2013. Starbucks expanded its presence in Delhi on 24 January 2013 by opening 2 outlets at Terminal III of the Indira Gandhi International Airport, and later one in Connaught Place. Tata Global Beverages announced in 2013 that they would have 50 locations by the end of the year
Tata Starbucks Internship 2023 Overview
|job Role||Store Operations|
|Last date for Application||23 May 23|
|Stipend||₹ 11,303/- per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||10|
Tata Starbuck Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can start the internship between 8th May’23 and 12th Jun’23
- The candidate should be available for the duration of 06 months.
- The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Help provide quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Work to follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Work to follow store policy and procedures for operational flow at each station
- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture and values of TATA Starbucks
- Work to anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating the environment and customers for cues
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep the store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team
- Assist with welcoming and connecting with every customer
- Work to demonstrate the “Just Say Yes” behavior by taking care of customer needs
- Help deliver legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a -the customer comes first- attitude
- Follow TATA Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week
- Free snacks & beverages
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.