The Candidate who is interested in working for Teleperformance. Here is an announcement of Recruitment For the post of Trainer. You can get an Approx ₹25,000 Per Month. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Teleperformance Recruitment to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is ASAP.
Table of Contents
Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office, and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions. In 1993, Teleperformance USA was established, beginning its contact center operations in the United States.
In 1996, Asia-Pacific contact centers were developed, with operations set up in the Philippines and Singapore. The Group was significantly expanded in Europe through numerous acquisitions and company start-ups in Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Greece, Spain, the Netherlands, and Finland.
Teleperformance Recruitment Overview
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹ 25,000/ Month|
|Start Date||Already Start|
Teleperformance Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Conduct new hire training and soft skills / Negotiation skill training
- Sensitize to training needs / understand learning requirements of different learning groups
- Ability to execute training tasks/assignments on short notice
- Take accountability for new hires’ performance during the OJT period, including attrition.
- Interested to deliver and contribute towards process improvement
- Liaison with Quality and Operations to identify, screen, and execute process improvement plans
- Should complete monthly cyclic activities including refresher training, update training, and PKT
Functional Or Operational
- Monitor calls of each advisor every week, during OJT and provide immediate feedback to the advisors in case of a failed call.
- Document the feedback signed off by the concerned parties.
- Nominate and groom floorwalkers amongst the team regularly.
- Nominate advisors to conduct buzz sessions.
- Sharing good calls & bad calls, creating product-level FAQs.
- Conduct buzz sessions for any updates and share new information with the team including the targets for the day.
- Manage attrition through regular communication with advisors and tracking EWS through changes in behavior, performance, and attendance.
- Check the login schedules.
- Nominating hall of fame & hall of shame for OJT Batch .
- Handle all escalation calls for the team.
- Conduct process refreshers and Policy refreshers.
- Monitor calls across teams every month.
- Provide regular feedback to Team Members regarding the performance of the team and any issue that needs escalation.
- Customer Service
- Must be very good with data representation
- Time Management
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be very good with MS Excel
- Good analytical skills
To apply for this job please visit www.teleperformance.com.