Website Times Internet
Times Internet is inviting job seekers for Internship 2023, the position of SEO Content Writing. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 10,000 per month. Candidates who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Times Internet Internship to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 27 FEB 2023.
Table of Contents
About Times Internet
Times Internet is an Indian internet technology company, based in Gurgaon, which owns, operates, and invests in various internet-led products, services, and technology. It is the digital arm of the Times Group, the largest media conglomerate in India.
Through its venture capital arm TVentures, Times Internet has invested in over 50 start-ups in the technology space such as logistics provider Delhivery, bus aggregating platform Shuttl, ed-tech platform Byju’s, and gaming platform MPL among others.
Times Internet Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||SEO Content Writing|
|Last date for Application||27 February 2023|
|Stipend||Rs.10,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||03|
Times Internet Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 27 February 2023.
- The candidate should be available for the duration of 06 months.
- Should have relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 13th Feb’23 and 20th Mar’23
- have relevant skills and interests.
Roles & Responsibility
- Develop high-quality, original, and keyword-optimized content for news articles featured articles, and web/photo stories
- Publish and update articles from time to time
- Conduct keyword research to determine target keywords and write content accordingly
- Write compelling headlines to generate reader interest
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO best practices and incorporate them into writing
- Measure the success of content using analytics tools and make data-driven decisions to improve future content
- Write, proofread, and edit content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and grammatical correctness
Skills & Requirement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of content writing and SEO best practices for producing content for search engines
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with content management systems
Perks & Benefits
- 6 days a week
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.