Website Times Of India
Do you want to do an internship with Times Of India in India? Here are the job vacancies as an internship for the position of Marketing. In this internship, you can earn monthly ₹ 15,000/- If you want to know more about this internship. Read the entire article.
Want to apply for Internship Jobs? Then end up your search. With the help of this page, you can get the latest Internship Opportunities on the Careerbywell page. If you are interested in applying for the Times Of India Company Internship link is provided at the end of the article. The ending date for submitting applications is 19 May 2023.
Table of Contents
About Times Of India
The Times of India, also known by its abbreviation TOI, is an Indian English-language daily newspaper and digital news media owned and managed by The Times Group. It is the third-largest newspaper in India by circulation and largest selling English-language daily in the world. It is the oldest English-language newspaper in India, and the second-oldest Indian newspaper still in circulation, with its first edition published in 1838. Times of India is nicknamed “The Old Lady of Bori Bunder”, and is an Indian “newspaper of record”.
Times Of India Internship 2023 Overview
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in a related field|
|End date for Application||19 May 23|
|Stipend||₹ 15,000/- per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||01|
Times Of India Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can start the internship between 4th May’23 and 8th Jun’23
- The candidate should be available for the duration of 02 months.
- The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
- Creating and executing marketing campaign timelines
- Preparing daily reports to track the ad-edit ratio of newspapers
- Coordinating with edit, agency, and sales teams for campaigns
- Handling competition & market analysis
- Working with the marketing team to refine media strategy and helping in the execution of the same
- Assisting in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Working on campaign management
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- English Proficiency (Written)
- Social Media Marketing
- Letter of recommendation
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.