Website Travelxp internship
Travelxp Internship is inviting job seekers for the position of Operations Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 5,000 per month. Candidates who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Travelxp Internship 2023 to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 14 Feb 2023.
Table of Contents
About Travelxp Internship
Travelxp is a travel curation platform that aims to make a world without borders. Through the power of industry-leading and redefining 4K HDR content, Travelxp has believed in linking the world and enabling individuals to explore varied cultures, cuisines, and locations since its establishment in 2011.
Travelxp is now more than just a television station, nine years later. It is the most trusted travel brand in the world, with a presence in more than 30 countries and a global reach of more than 500 million people.
Travelxp Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Operations Internship|
|Last date for Application||14 of FEB 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 5,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||03|
Travelxp Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (work in the office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 14 February 2023.
- candidate should be available for the duration of 02 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 30th Jan’23 and 6th Mar’23
- have relevant skills and interests.
Roles & Responsibility
- Assist in making SOPs for every department to have a smoother process.
- Data-driven monitoring
- Automate workflows with data
- Design communication plans (basic level)
- Assist in developing fruitful partnerships with suppliers.
- Complete tasks effectively and efficiently based on varied demands in the workplace.
- Assist in handling the operational management of external suppliers.
- Prepare and report data required for the sales team projects
- Training the new team on the latest tech tools
- Assist in tracking department-wise performance
- Provide support to the team in the design and delivery of training and development solutions through the execution of operational activities
Skills & Requirement
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- Mastery of Written English
Perks & Benefits
- Letter of recommendation
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.