The TSECL has announced recruitment for the job post of Manager, Grade A. There would be a monthly salary of Rs. 34,800/- for this employment. Read the entire article to get the necessary details, such as age, salary, and educational requirements.
Follow the link at the end of the post to the careerbywell page if you’re interested in applying for TSECL Recruiting. From there, you can review the duties and responsibilities of the position and submit your online application before the deadline.
Table of Contents
The power supply industry in Tripura was under the control of the Department of Power of the Government of Tripura till 31st December 2004. The Department of Power, Government of Tripura was entrusted with generation, transmission, distribution, and also rural electrification since inception. The Department of Power was a beneficiary constituent of the North Eastern Regional Electricity Board. Tripura State Electricity Corporation Limited started functioning on 1st January 2005 and has taken over the existing network and assets of the Power Department for operating and maintaining the power supply industry in Tripura. The state has a population of 36.74 Lakh as per the 2011 census and is spread over 10,486 sq. km. in 8 districts comprising 7 major towns and 875 villages. The state is predominantly agrarian with few small-scale industries.
TSECL Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Manager, Grade A|
|Qualification||B.E / B.tech|
|Type Of Job||Gov. Job|
TSECL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Post, Vacancies, Salary, Education Qualification, Age
- Manager, Grade A
- Manager (Electrical), Grade-A: – 17 (UR-11/ ST-04
- Manager (Civil) Grade-A:- 08 IUR-04/ ST-OJ/ I
- Manager (Mechanical), Grade-A:- 04 IUR- 02/ ST- 01/ SC-Oll
- In the post of Manager (Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical), Grade- A, pay
will be fixed at Cell-I, Level-13 (Revised), in the pay scale of
Grade Pay- Rs. 4800/- (Pre-revised) as per the pay
matrix of “Tripura State-Ci il Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2018”.
- During the period (as Management trainees Degree Engineers will be
paid consolidated remuneration of Rs.17,500/- per month, respectively.
- Degree (in terms of section 22 of the UGC Act 1956) in Electrical/ Civil/
Mechanical Engineering from any institute approved by AICTE with a
valid GATE Score in the related branches.
- 21 to 40 (Forty) years. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (Five) years in
case of ST/SC/PwDs (PH) candidates as per the Reservation Rules of
Government of Tripura.
- Rs. 500/- (Five hundred) only for UR category candidates and Rs. 400/- (Four un re on y
SC/ST category candidates through a Demand Draft (DD) from any Nationalized Bank in favor of
Tripura State Electricity Corporation Limited payable at Agartala.
- SC/ST candidates of other States (not recognized by the Government of Tripura) should apply for
unreserved vacancies as UR candidates along with the recruitment fee prescribed for UR candidates/s.
- The recruitment fee is non-fundable in nature; once it is paid, it will not be refunded to the applicant
under any circumstances, even if the recruitment process is canceled.
- Selection Process based on Gate score & interview.
Instructions to apply:
- The eligible candidate/(s) may send the application in the prescribed format annexure- along with the original Demand Draft (DD) along with 2 (Two) recent passport-size colored photographs,self-attested photocopies of mark sheets & certificates (from Matriculation/Madhyamik onwards), Caste certificate (for ST/SC candidates), testimonials being the proof of Age, Education, valid GATE
Score Card, Work experience, etc. in support of their candidature in a sealed envelope, which should be superscribed as “Application for the post of “Manager (Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical), Grade— A under TSECL” on it and the same should be addressed to the Managing Director. TripuraState Electricity Corporation Limited: Bidyut Bhavan. North Banamalipur. Agartala. Tripura (West).Pin-799001 so as to reach the same on or before the last date of receipt of application i.e., 12th June,2023 (up to 05:30 PM).
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
To apply for this job please visit www.tsecl.in.