The candidates who are interested in working with Unacademy. Here is an opportunity for the position of Creative Design. the salary for this internship is Rs. 20,000 per month. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment should have the required qualification. The application process can be enrolled through the link provided at the end of the article.
Those who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Unacademy Recruitment 2023 to apply online and for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is ASAP.
Table of Contents
Unacademy is an Indian educational technology company that provides an online educational platform with its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. Unacademy prepares students for various competitive exams(like JEE, NEET, UPSC, CA, GATE, UPSC NDA, CUET, Boards, etc.), as well as provides content on foundational and skill-building courses programming, photography, entrepreneurship, etc… It founded by Gaurav Munjal, Hemesh Singh, and Roman Saini in 2015. As of May 2022, Unacademy was valued at USD $3.44 billion.
Unacademy Internship 2023 Overview
|job Role||Creative Design|
|Qualification||12th pass (Science/ Commerce/ Arts)|
|Last date for Application||21 Mar’ 23|
|Stipend||Rs.20,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||01|
Unacademy Internship Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before the 21 of Mar 2023.
- The candidate should be available for the duration of 01 month.
- Should have relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 6th Mar’23 and 10th Apr’23
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women who want to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Roles & Responsibility
- Assisting with creating promotional content in the form of Canva docs/Figma files, etc.
- Writing copies for the creative to be used to promote events and courses
- Working on creating designs for ATL and BTL campaigns
Perks & Benefit
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
- Free snacks & beverages
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.