The Candidate Who are interested in working for Unitedlex. here It is announced Unitedlex Recruitment 2023 For the post of Associate Incident Response. You can earn Approx ₹21,000/ Month. For applying and further Details please read the complete article, the application has already been started.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Unitedlex Recruitment apply online and also for more inquiries and Further details about the Job . The Ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
UnitedLex was founded in 2006 with a mission to push the boundaries of legal innovation. Today, we work closely with legal and business leaders to embrace a transformational, data-centric approach that empowers organizations to grow and build competitive advantage.
Our positive societal impact centres around reducing friction from commerce through the mastery of data. Our diverse, global teams are passionate about delivering integrated, data-centric solutions through leading-edge technology and design, and corporate and digital pursuits.
Unitedlex Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Associate Incident Response|
|Type of Job||Work From Home Job|
|Salary||₹21,000/ Month Approx|
|Start Date||Already Start|
Unitedlex Recruitment 2023 Responsibility
- Work as a subject matter expert on Data Breach Analysis [DBA], review and management for US, UK and other jurisdiction clients for India Delivery centers
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Payment Card Information
- Work on client system through remote access
- Maintains confidentiality of all organization and client information
- Ensure quality standards are achieved
- Personal Health Information
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and partner organizations
- Good in written and Verbal communication
- Responsible to ensure accurate time tracking
- Ability to adapt to any process changes
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to conduct root cause analysis
- Candidates with demonstrated experience in Data Breach Response, or Incident Response will be preferred
- Knowledge in Excel will be an added advantage
- Good decision-making ability
- High level of positive attitude
- Ability to priorities between multiple complex projects/timelines
Education Qualification & Experience
- Understanding of legal fundamentals, methods & procedures
- Willingness to stretch and work on weekends to meet client deadlines.
- The candidate should have complete Any graduate or Postgraduate
- MS office skills Outlook
- Excel Word
- Power Point
- Ready to work between 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Work Duration will be dependent on project requirement/availability
- Compulsory adherence of ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 guidelines
- All specific company policies to apply without exception
- Should have a Laptop or Desktop with good internet connectivity.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.