UPPSC has announced 328 Additional Private Secretary posts. The applications are invited through the online mode. Job seekers who have completed any Bachelor’s degree can apply for this UP post.
The list of the newest government jobs in India is available on this careerbywell page. We are sure that the current page covers all the latest government openings in 2023
Table of Contents
About UPPSC APS Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) officials are inviting Online Applications from the candidates to fill 328 Additional Private Secretary (APS) posts through their UPPSC APS 2023 Notification. Candidates who meet the Eligibility Criteria can apply for UPPSC APS Jobs 2023 from 19th September 2023 to 19th October 2023. The UPPSC APS Application Mode is Online.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPPSC, is Uttar Pradesh’s state agency for recruitment of all entry-level appointments to the various Group A and Group B Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Role||Additional Private Secretary|
|Salary||Rs. 47600 to Rs. 151100/- Level-8|
|Selection||Test and personal interview|
|Start Date||19th September 2023|
|End Date||19th October 2023|
UPPSC APS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for UPPSC recruitment must adhere to the eligibility criteria to be eligible for the APS application. Similarly, for UPPSC Recruitment, candidates must clear the specified eligibility requirements before submitting their Online applications. Below you can check the complete UPPSC APS 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
UPPSC APS Recruitment Education Qualification
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a university established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Must have a minimum speed of eighty words per minute in Hindi shorthand and a minimum speed of twenty-five words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer
- Must possess knowledge of Computers in accordance with Certificate Course in Computing (CCC) from NIELIT/ Certificate Course in Computing (CCC) or equivalent course from a Government Institution/ Government recognized university/ Institution.
UPPSC APS Recruitment Vacancies
|Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts|
|Additional Private Secretary||
UPPSC APS Recruitment Salary
- The pay scale for Additional Private Secretary as mentioned in the notification is Rs. 47600 to Rs. 151100/- as per Matrix Level-8. The job profile of Additional Private Secretary is Class-II, Non-Gazetted posts with numerous perks and benefits along with the basic salary.
|Basic Salary||Rs. 47,600|
|DA (42%)||Rs. 19,992|
|HRA (Class X 27%)||Rs. 12,852|
|DA on TA||Rs. 1,512|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 85,556|
UPPSC APS Recruitment Age Limit
- The candidates should fall in the age group of 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved categories as per the norms.
UPPSC APS Recruitment Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023 will be based on the following selection stage. The candidates have to qualify at all stages to get appointed as Additional Private Secretary.
- UPPSC APS Written Examination
- Hindi Shorthand & Typewriting
- Computer Practical Exam
UPPSC APS Recruitment Application Fee
|UR/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 185/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman||Rs. 95/-|
UPPSC APS Recruitment Exam Pattern
The Commission will be conducting a written examination and a short typing test to select the eligible candidates.
- There will be a total of 3 papers in the UPPSC APS 2023 Written examination and the duration for each exam is 1 Hour.
- The marks distribution and time duration for each paper have been tabulated below.
|UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern|
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-1||General Knowledge||50||50||1 hour|
|Paper-2||General Hindi||50||50||1 hour|
|Paper- 3||Computer Knowledge||50||50||1 hour|
|Paper-1||Hindi shorthand||–||75||1.5 Hour|
|Paper- 2||Hindi typewriting||–||25|
|Paper-1||Computer Practical||–||50||1 Hour|
Official Notification: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit uppsc.up.nic.in.