Website UPSC CDS
UPSC CDS declared the recruitment for the year 2023. Here are different positions. The Candidates can earn approximately ₹ 15,500 – 2,50,000/. Please read the entire post for more information The starting date of the application Form is 17 May 2023.
To apply online for the Recruitment 2023 and for more information about the position, scroll down the careerbywell website. The last day to submit applications is 06 June 2023.
Table of Contents
About UPSC CDS
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruitment agency for the recruitment of all the Group ‘A’ officers under the Government of India. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for the Group ‘A’ posts of several central government establishments which also includes the central public sector undertakings and the central autonomous bodies. While the Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
UPSC CDS Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Combined Defence Services Examination (II)|
|Qualification||B.E / B.tech/ Any degree|
|Type Of Job||Gov. Job|
|Salary||Rs.15,500 – 2,50,000/- month|
|End date||06 June 2023|
UPSC CDS Exam 2023 – Detailed Eligibility:
- For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy, Chennai: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born before 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2005 are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2005 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy:20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2022, i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2005
- For Officers Training Academy: (SSC Course for Men), candidates born before 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2004 are eligible only.
- For Officers Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried, and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2005.
Note: Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried males for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA/OTA, Chennai courses, and accordingly, they are not eligible for these courses.
Academy Wise Vacancies: 349 Posts
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 22 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, (SSC Men) – 169 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, (SSC Women) – 16 Posts
- Lieutenant: Level 10 – 56,100 -1,77,500
- Captain: Level 10 B – 61,300- 1,93,900
- Major: Level 11 – 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel : Level 12A – 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel: Level 13 – 1,30,600-2, 15,900
- Brigadier : Level 13A – 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General: Level 14 – 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale: Level 15 – 1, 82, 200-2,24,100
- HAG+Scale : Level 16 – 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG): Level 17 – 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level : 18 – 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to
- Brigadier – Rs 15.500 p.m. fixed
UPSC CDS 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the Written Examination and Interview for intelligence and personality test.
Note: Female/SC/ST candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking, the State Bank of India facility, or using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Combined Defence Services Exam 2023?
- All interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application to the official website (www.upsconline.nic.in ) on or before 06 June 2023 at 6.00 pm.
Official Notification: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit upsconline.nic.in.