Website Vedantu Innovations Private Limited
Vedantu Innovations Private Limited is inviting job seekers for the position of Product Research Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 20,000 per month. The candidates who are interested and having the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Vedantu Innovations Private Limited Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 7th of FEB 2023.
Table of Contents
About Vedantu Innovations Private Limited
The company was founded in 2014. Its name Vedantu is derivative Sanskrit words Veda (knowledge) and Tantu (network). Vedantu is India’s largest online teaching firm. It primarily gives services to students from grades 4 to 12 of Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) and Central Board of Secondary Education. It provides test preparation courses for JEE,NTSE,NEET,PSA. In addition, Coding, Mathematics, Reading and Public Speaking courses are also included.
Vedantu Innovations Private Limited Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Product Research|
|Last date for Application||7th of February 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 20,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||05|
Vedantu Innovations Private Limited Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for full time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 7th of February 2023.
- Candidate should be available for the duration of 03 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 24th Jan’23 and 28th Feb’23
- have relevant skills and interests.
Roles & Responsibility
- Work on facilitating, applying and perform quantitative/qualitative research projects with supervision
- Work on the developing of research documents such as plans, questionnaires, discussion guides and first-level reports
- Analyze and interpret the data to deliver observation
- Present and give the findings to the relevant teams participant to be able to create resolution plans
Skills & Requirement
- Business Research
- Tier 1-2 BE/B.Tech/MBA students
- Humanities, especially psychology students
- Required good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Mastery in survey tools and MS Office
- Multilingual Mastery is a great add-on
- Candidate have a basic knowledge of various research techniques such as surveys, group discussions
- Expert in market research
- Have a passion for researching deep into customer psychology and understanding their key needs and how that translates into customer-centric products and experiences from our end
Perks & Benefits
- Informal dress code
- Flexible Work Hour
- 5 Days of Work in a Week
- Provide certificate
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.