Website Vistara Airline
Vistara Airline is inviting job seekers for the position of Revenue Management Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs.10,000 per month. The candidates who are interested and having the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Vistara Airline Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 13th of Feb 2023.
Table of Contents
About Vistara Airline
Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Private Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited, wherein Tata Sons holds 51% stake in partnership and Singapore Airlines owns 49% stake. The company is registered as TATA SIA Airlines Limited. In 2013, two legendary brands, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished flying experience to air travellers in India. With its strong historical ties with aviation, the Tata group had long wished to re-enter the aviation sector, after Tata Airlines was renamed Air India and eventually, nationalised.
Vistara Airline Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Revenue Management Intern|
|Last date for Application||13th of FEB 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 10,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||02|
Vistara Airline Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for full time (work in office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 13th February 2023.
- candidate should be available for the duration of 06 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 30th Jan 2023 and 06th Mar 2023
- have relevant skills and interests
Roles & Responsibility
- Back fill scheduling team manpower shortfall
- Generate required reports
- Monitor route performance in terms of revenue, schedule integrity, and financial viability
- Handle short-term schedule changes, track and monitor slot usage
Skills & Requirement
- Data Analytics
- Ms. Excel
Perks & Benefits
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
- 5 Days Working in a Week
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.