Wipro is announcing an opportunity for the position of Customer Service Representative in 2023 for those who want to work for Wipro. You might make around ₹ 27,500 per month. Read the entire article for more details. The start date for the application form is ASAP.
If you’re interested in applying to Wipro Recruiting, click the link at the end of the article to visit the careerbywell page. From there, you can review the responsibilities and tasks of the role and apply online before the deadline.
Table of Contents
Wipro Limited formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. Wipro’s capabilities range across cloud computing, cyber security, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, robotics, data analytics, and other technology consulting services to customers in 167 countries.
Wipro Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||approximately ₹ 27,500/ Month|
Wipro Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Execute issue /query resolution and ensure proper documentation & follow-up
- Maintain Internal & Client level delivery quality on calls, chats & email conversations
- Build client & domain knowledge to be able to deliver a resolution on the first conversation
- Customer Service through calls, Chats & emails
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery at defined productivity levels
- Ensure adherence to Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) like Customer Satisfaction, Service Level, handling Time & Customer Effort
- Adhere to Customer Service Attendance & Accountability policies
- Identify, share, and support operational improvements
- Graduates in B.Com, B.A, BCA, BBA, BHM, BSc & BSc IT (Except Stats, Maths Hons & Eco Hons)
- Full-time MBA, BE, and B-Tech graduates with a minimum of 6 months of BPO experience
- Undergraduate (Except pursuing any regular course/technical course, pursuing a course with specialization in Stats, Maths, Hons & Eco Hons, current year 12th Pass out)
- officially not mentioned but There might be Chances of an interview.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.