Here is a Recruitment of employment for the post of System Engineer in 2023 for people who are interested in working for Wipro. You can earn about 33,500 each month. For additional information, read the whole article. The application form’s start date is ASAP.
Follow the link at the end of the post to the careerbywell page if you’re interested in applying for WiproRecruiting. From there, you can review the duties and responsibilities of the position and submit your online application before the deadline.
Table of Contents
Wipro Limited formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. Wipro’s capabilities range across cloud computing, cyber security, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, robotics, data analytics, and other technology consulting services to customers in 167 countries.
Wipro Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s in computer science|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||approximately ₹ 33,500/ Month|
Wipro Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, and Citrix. VDI, VPN, Security App, etc. over Remote Support
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers with exceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating system issues and eager to learn New Technologies
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customers’ emails in a timely manner.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- research required information using available resources and offer solutions to customers.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains that can best support the user,
- officially not mentioned but There might be Chances of an interview.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.