Zepto is inviting job seekers for Internship 2023, the position of Media & Public Relations. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 30,000 per month. Candidates who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Zepto Internship 2023 to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 22 of FEB 2023.
Table of Contents
Zepto is established in 2021 by Stanford University dropouts, Aadit Palicha and Kaivalya Vohra, Zepto is India’s fastest-growing e-grocery company valued at $900 Million following its recent Series-D fundraising of $200 Million from marquee global investors including Y Combinator Continuity, Kaiser Permanente, Nexus Venture Partners, and Lachy Groom.
Through strong tech capabilities, an efficient business model, and a network of highly optimized delivery centers across its 10 locations, the company is revolutionizing the Indian grocery segment currently pegged at $600 Billion, making it easier and more convenient.
Zepto Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Media & Public Relations|
|Qualification||Graduates in Relevant fields|
|Last date for Application||22 February 2023|
|Stipend||Rs.30,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||01|
Zepto Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 22 February 2023.
- The candidate should be available for the duration of 02 months.
- Should have relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 8th Feb’23 and 15th Mar’23
- have relevant skills and interests.
Zepto Internship 2023 Roles & Responsibility
- Develop and edit all PR content projects and related internal communications initiatives such as press material, leadership briefing content, etc.
- Coordinate with agencies, and media owners and act as the point of contact for all bookkeeping, and invoicing procedures
- Monitor the execution timelines, and media presence of the brand, and extend daily and monthly monitors to senior management and CEO’s office
- Work on social media copies for senior leadership/corporate handle
- Work on being proactively involved and assist in the execution of all PR projects including brainstorming and strategizing for both corporate and consumer brand
- Support agency coordination.
Skills & Requirement
- Creative Writing
- Effective Communication
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- English Proficiency (Written)
- Media Marketing
Perks & Benefits
- 5 days a week
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.