JUSPAY (Hiring challenge) Off Campus Drive announced for B.E/ B.Tech – 2020/2021/2022 batch graduates. Besides, JusPay provides gross salary up to ₹13 to 15 lakh package. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply online for JustPay hiring challenge.
Starting date: Already Started
Last Date: 25/06/2021
|Salary||Rs. 13-15 LPA|
Eligibility Criteria of JustPay
Juspay Think Big with Functional Programming is open to all working professionals (with 0-1 year of experience/2020 pass-outs) and engineering students pursuing their third or final year in B.Tech./ B.E. degrees (2021 and 2022 pass-outs) across branches.
- Challenge is open to working professionals (with 0-1 year of experience/2020 pass-outs) or engineering students pursuing their third or final year in B.Tech./ B.E. degrees (2021 and 2022 pass outs) across branches
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an Institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Round 1: Online Assessment (Coding Challenge)
- After registering for the Challenge, eligible participants will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores and resumes, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 90 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- You can take the assessment within 24 hours of opening the Coding Window.
- Evaluation criteria would include but are not limited to, the test score, time is taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume etc.
Round 2: 2-Days Hackathon
- Participants selected from the first round would then be taking part in a 2-Days long Hackathon.
Prizes & Rewards:
- The shortlisted candidates from Round 2 will be hired as Interns (Stipend 40,000 per month) for six months (if possible, can be extended to 8-12 months) and will be converted to full-time completely based on their performance (work performance).
- The compensation for Full-time offered candidates will be INR 13-15 Lakhs per annum.
Click here to Register for JusPay Challenge.