Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Bank released the online application for the post of Probationary Officers (Scale-I) at various Branches/Offices located across India. Candidates with the qualification of Post Graduates in any discipline within the age limit of 28 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an online test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 18 January 2020. The online test will be conducted for the registered candidates on 16 February 2020. Admit card for this test will be released on the official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020:
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 for Probationary Officers:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers (Scale-I)|
|Qualification||Any PG Degree|
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 January 2020|
- Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline (from any UGC recognised university) are eligible to apply. (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas/One year Executive-MBA)
Note: Candidates who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation are not eligible to apply
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 28 years
- Age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Online Test & Interview.
- Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview.
Online Test Centre: Bengaluru, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mangaluru, Mumbai and New Delhi
Application Fee: Rs.600/- [Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates]
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 for Probationary Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 18 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 08.01.2020
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 18.01.2020
- Date of Online Test (tentatively): 16.02.2020