KIOCL Recruitment 2020 – Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Ltd (KIOCL) Job notifications for Graduates Engineer Trainee in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Job Location||Bengaluru & Mangaluru (Karnataka)|
|Application Start Date||24 June 2020|
|Last Date||31 July 2020|
- Engineering Degree in the following Discipline from a recognized University. Engineering Passed out during the year 2018 & 2019
- Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree.
- CGPA-7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC candidates
KIOCL Ltd GET – Discipline wise vacancies: 25 Posts
- GET (Mechanical Engg/Metallurgical) – 11 Posts
- GET (Electrical Engg/Electrical & Electronics Engg) – 6 Posts
- GET (Electronics & Communication Engg/Instrumentation & Control Engg) – 4 Posts
- GET (Electronics & Communication Engg/Computer Science) – 2 Posts
- GET(Mining)-2 Posts
Training & Probation:
- Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed under training for one-year w.e.f date of joining as GET. After successful completion of one-year training, the candidates will be placed under probation for one year.
Age Limit (As on 24.06.2020): Below 27 years
elaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- Persons with Disabilities – 5 years for General, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST.
KIOCL Recruitment – GET Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on GATE Rank (GATE-2019 & 2020) & Personal Interview.
- The candidates called for interview shall present mandatorily the following documents at the time of interview for certificates verification.
Application Fee: Rs.1,000/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD categories)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “KIOCL Limited” payable at Bengaluru.
How to apply for KIOCL Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for GET vacancies through online from 6 July 2020 to 31 July 2020.
Note: This Job post based on Newspaper advertisement published on The Hindustan Times. Online applications start soon.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date of Advertisement in Newspaper/Website: 23 June 2020
- Starting date for submission of online application: 24 June 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 July 2020